Alfred Christ Alfred Christ

Nice

Hella funny. Alfred Christ is my new savior! :D

Klay World: The Rodent 1 Klay World: The Rodent 1

Funny

I swear to God Knox your shit is 10x better when your stoned.

LoZ: the Story of Link LoZ: the Story of Link

Good work

I was expecting it to be total crap but it wasn't. Best part that made me laugh was the sin city scene.

madarkwasp responds:

Heh, thank you! Glad it didn't turn out like crap, heh. And I'm glad you liked that Sin City scene, I didnt know if it'd fit in or not

Worlds Collide Opening1 Worlds Collide Opening1

Much Better than the prev. posted one.

Pretty good. Except their should have been more dynamic fighting in it. They just seemed to stand their do what the flash sheet did and then they disappeared. Kind of stupid. Some of them didn't even fight :(

BrandedBORED responds:

the pervious one posted was a serious error i had multiple files open in flash and that one was the one i was working on at the time and exported it with the wrong title and here we are

NB dance (round 1) NB dance (round 1)

It was ok.

The arrows are way off. You should add the great, good, perfect, miss, boo options. add the anouncer n stuff. But i had fun playing it i barely made it to 1000 points. Phew* You should put more songs on it and put a highscore list. You can select either Single play or Online play (highscore thingy) something like that.

Killed the radio star! Killed the radio star!

Very well put

The black guy was so funny. I started bustin out laughing when you two were on the ground with your heads on you hands. Keep submitting videos :) Newgrounds should add a video section.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Awesome

Oh im spreading the word. I put it on my ipod and ive showed half my school :)

Static Static

Wow

That was really good. It reminds me of salad fingers and silent hill.

Jayce-Diaz responds:

cool. i love both those things. thanks.

Ami-nation Ami-nation

Don't listen to these goddamn blammers!

Its good! I like it. Its trippy and I like trippy ^^. Its not bad for a second flash neither. Can't wait to see more. Oh Oh Do your next flash with the song "Ravers Fantasy". Thats a good techno song.

Firebert773 responds:

thanks and ill make a new on with that song

M07: Episode One M07: Episode One

Good

I liked it but it could use some better voice acting though.