3D Logic 2 3D Logic 2

Im addicted

Damn you and your level 19 crap.

Machine Man Machine Man

CHEAT:

Great game but what you do is play progressive mode wait till you enter the first level (meaning you can shoot things) Then right click on the screen and check the Play option. It should skip past and unlock everything.

Phendrana responds:

BASTARD! lol yeah I didn't change the right click menu.

Krazy Keyz Krazy Keyz

Cheating system sucks!

I tried to get all my highscores back but when I play the game (not cheating) it says I cheated. Ive tried to this 5 times and have gotten less than 1 second on all 5 accounts, and it keeps saying that I am cheating. I am not.

Mouse and Cat Platformer Mouse and Cat Platformer

GaH!

It keeps saying I fell in :(. Nice concept. Hope it doesn't get blammed. :)

poop-mcscoop responds:

thx it didnt get blammed

Santa's Game Santa's Game

Its fun

It was fun but I got bored with it after the first few min. I played it.

Rustygames responds:

Did you play all the game types? Plus try and beat some highscores =D

The TX4 BETA Release V1 The TX4 BETA Release V1

I found some bugs :)

Ok Bug #1
Repeatidly press the < and > arrow keys while pressing the space button with the gun. You will end up shooting in both directions :)

I liked the game. Make it more gory! That would be kick ass when you shot the guy the and his head gets split off or something or blood comes out. :) I loved it!

TheComet responds:

The glitch, I know, working on a fix for that but it's not much a big deal that one. As for the blood, you're not the first one to mention that. I've been looking around for a way to script it so it leaves a corpse behind and then spawns a new movieclip instance instead of me having to just make them explode and dissapear. If I can do this, there's going to be stuff like more blood, sword hacking body parts off, stuff getting ripped to pieces by automatic weapons, and so on :D

SEAWITCH SEAWITCH

Odd Concept

I wasn't expecting a new flash to be this good :) Usually they suck.

Crizzle dungeon Crizzle dungeon

This is really good!

This is really good I liked it :) Whats the plot of the soon to be game?